How to Dispose of or Recycle Microwave
How To Recycle Microwave in Dallas, Texas
You can recycle Microwave ovens with United Electronic Recycling. Both businesses and individuals can avail of our recycling services for those items.
- Head to our Contact Page and schedule a pickup for your old microwave. We service all the Dallas Fort Worth Metropolitan area our pickup service is Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Fill, out the contact form on our page, giving us all the necessary details about your business and the microwave you’re recycling.
- Additionally, you can also drop off your item at our facility in Coppell for free recycling. We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Pack up your microwave and drop by our facility located at 505 Airline Dr., Coppell Tx 75019 for free microwave recycling. We are open every Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- When you first arrive, please enter through the front of the building. Please check in at the front desk to let us know you’re here.
- After, checking-in we will ask you to please park your vehicle in front of the unloading zone. The unloading zone is located next door to the main entrance door in front of the building. A UER team member will assist in unloading the items.
- Additionally, we have a electronic recycling event every first, second, and third Saturday of the month with the City of Plano.
Why Is It Important To Recycle Microwaves?
Microwaves are made, from valuable resources and materials, including metals, and glass, all of which require energy to mine and manufacture. Recycling your microwave conserves our natural resources and saves it from going into the landfill. Although your microwave may not contain hazardous materials like lead or mercury, it’s much better for the environment if you have it scrapped for parts and materials.