Please see our contact page for our new address.
Who is United Electronic Recycling LLC (UER)?
A top-rated electronic recycling company with its head office and processing plant situated in Coppell, TX is an established, environmentally responsible recycler of electronic waste and specializing in Data Security and IT Asset Management.
Stability and Growth
- Founded in 2011, we are committed to providing a quality service with the highest ethical standards for our clients and the community.
- Recycling has been our strength and core business since we opened our doors. We recycle electronic waste following reliable and economic recycling solutions.
- We recycle electronic waste following industry R2, ISO14001, and OSHAS standards and provide economic recycling solutions for all recycling needs.
World Class Electronic Recycling Processes
- UER benchmarks against processes across the nation, according to sustainable technological innovation and processes, specifically those linked to electronic recycling.
- With our stable processes and clearly identified waste streams we have the ability to compete in the global market.
The UER approach to achieving and maintaining sustainable excellence is non-prescriptive and the approach is that through leadership, partnerships with our designated downstream contractors, and our processes all contribute to a culture of excellence. Through this culture of excellence our clientele can be confident that the business ethics and performance of UER will meet their requirements.